Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is minting money at the box office and has already crossed the Rs 150 crore mark in mere five days of its release. Now reports are that Salman, who runs a charitable organisation Being Human, plans to use the profits earned through ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ for farmers.
According to a report published in BollywoodHungama.com, Salman Khan has wishes to donate some amount of the film’s profits to the farmers.
- Tiger Zinda Hai trumps Bajrangi Bhaijaan, becomes Salman Khan's highest grosser
- We aren't surprised with the success of Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai. Here's why
- Tiger Zinda Hai box office collection day 14: Salman Khan starrer earns Rs 291.55 crore
- Inside photos and videos from Salman Khan's birthday bash in Panvel
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here's how Salman Khan's last five films have performed at the box office
Reportedly, BJP Leader Shaina NC, who is thrilled with this move announced about Salman Khan’s gesture and also added that Rockline Venkatesh, who co-produced the film along with Salman, may also contribute his share for the donations.
The move will bring somwe relief to the already suffering farmers, who are forced to committ suicide following debt. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the same from Salman Khan yet.
Produced by Salman Khan in association with Eros International, Bajrangi Bhaijaan also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Harshaali Malhotra among others and released on July 17 on the occasion of Eid.