Superstar Salman Khan, currently busy promoting his forthcoming production “Hero”, will be seen crooning the song “Main hoon hero tera” from the film in the forthcoming episode of dance reality show “Dance +”.
According to a source from the set, Salman, who visited the show’s set on Thursday along with the film’s actors Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, was elated with the performances and even shook a leg with the show’s host Raghav Juyal.
“Salman was taken aback with the impromptu jokes and gags by Raghav. He was rather surprised to know that the anchor is also an actor and has bagged appreciation for his role in ‘ABCD 2’,” the source said.
- As Salman Khan goes to jail for 5 years, fans will miss these 10 things about the Race 3 star
- Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan shoots for game show’s teaser
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Salman wipes off Tiger Zinda Hai co-star Katrina’s tears in the sweetest way on Dance Champions
- Can’t sing to save my life, but for fun: Salman Khan
- Salman Khan to host ‘Dance +’ episode
“To test Raghav’s dancing skills, Salman came on stage and asked him to dance on the tunes of Salman’s song ‘Main hoon hero tera’. Salman was not only shocked by Raghav’s dancing style but also ended up doing slow motion dance with him,” the source added.
“Dance +” features ace choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza as the ‘Superjudge’, along with captains Shakti Mohan, Dharmesh Yelande and Sumeet Nagdev.
The episode featuring Salman, Sooraj and Athiya will be aired on Sunday.
“Hero”, which is directed by Nikhil Advani, will release on September 11.