Salman Khan dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie “Jai Ho”, which is the remake of Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu film “Stalin”, failed at the box office.
“I will do remakes. Who said I won’t do them? I never said that I won’t do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind,” Salman Khan said, at the launch of a music album by playback singer and song writer Armaan Malik, who made his debut in “Jai Ho“.
“Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik — Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down,” Salman Khan said at the event.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura