Superstar Salman Khan is back to playing Chulbul Pandey, but not for the third part, instead, it is for a live stunt show Dabangg to be held at Bollywood Parks Dubai. In a behind the scenes video the 50-year-old actor is seen introducing the audience to the show and sets the scene for the stunt performance.
The action-filled video also stars, Arbaaz Khan, also co-actor from the film.
“As soon as the mustache and uniform is on, the voice changes, the gait and my whole personality changes. Today, I’m playing my character of Chulbul Pandey, a cop. Expect action, some weird funny dancing steps and humour.” Salman said in the video.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The stunt show will take audience on an adventure with police officer Chulbul Pandey, where he has to rescue his damsel Rajjo and her friends from the grabs of fictitious goons.
“I feel no one could have played Chulbul’s role better than Salman Khan, as he added a dash of his own personality. While the script offers one thing, Salman had brought a lot more to the table,” said Arbaaz, who is also producer of the film.
Shujaat Saudagar is directing the introduction to the show. Bollywood Parks Dubai is the world’s first Bollywood inspired theme park and part of Dubai Parks and Resorts, the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park destination.
This zone will also have an interactive track-bound dark ride called Sholay,The Hunt for Gabbar Singh with 3D projection, themed show scenes and 4D effects.