Salman Khan is back as Prem and so is his ‘Prem Leela’. The first song from Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ titled ‘Prem Leela’ is out and we can say it is a treat for all Salman fans. The festive number shows Salman Khan, who is dressed in a cobalt blue kurta with dhoti, helping the characters enact few scenes from ‘Ramayana’ during the Navratri festival.
Salman Khan’s transition from Devil of ‘Kick’ to Pawan of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s Prem is commendable and thereby, he rocks the Prem avatar in this song. Like all Rajshri dance numbers, ‘Prem Leela’ also boasts of grandeur, family and Indian values.
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ faces Censor Board’s ire, gets three cuts
- From Prem Dilwala to Raj Dilwale: Salman Khan, Sonam dance to DDLJ song and SRK, Kajol on PRDP title track
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ song from ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ to release ahead of Navratri
- Salman Khan’s moustache look in ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, sister Arpita Khan shares pics
Salman Khan does have a signature step in Prem Leela too, as he has in most of his other songs.
The song also shows talented actor Sanjay Mishra dressed as Raavana and totally nailing his part.
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo brings back the award winning jodi of Salman Khan and director Sooraj Barjatya after almost 15 years,
Himesh Reshammiya has done justice to the festive mood of Ram Leela. Amit Trikha and Vineet Singh have given voice to the song and hence, make the song prefectly suitable for all the Dandiya festivals that will be this year during the Navratri.
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is all set to release on November 12.