Salman Khan showered praise on his ‘Kick’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez, calling her lovely in the film’s new song.
The 48-year-old superstar, who is following Fernandez, 28, on Twitter, said she is lots of fun. “She is lovely in ‘Hangover’, followed her, she is a lot of fun on Instagram and Twitter,” Salman said, when fans asked him about the actress.
Jacqueline has earlier been quoted in a media report saying, she agreed to be a part of ‘Kick’ before hearing the script as she wanted to work with the ‘Dabangg’ star. The new romantic song from the film ‘Hangover’, sung by Salman Khan, has been released.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The movie, directorial debut of producer Sajid Nadiadwala, is expected to release on July 25.