Superstar Salman Khan had a unique experience while he launched the trailer of ‘Roar: Tigers Of The Sundarbans’. He got to pet a tiger – thanks to augmented reality technology!
Salman unveiled the trailer here recently, and he stood face to face with a tiger visible on a large screen through augmented reality, a concept wherein real video is combined with a computer generated image to give a real feel.
Since it gives people an opportunity to experience it in virtual reality without actually physically being present, the ‘Dabangg’ Salman got to interact with a tiger and even managed to pet the mighty beast, sans the danger!
The audience also got to watch a huge alligator snap at Salman’s hand.
The makers of the film will be going all out to promote their film using the augmented reality concept across various colleges and malls where people will be given a chance to experience the Tigers of Sundarbans and the deadly reptiles that breed there.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Produced by Abis Rizvi and directed by Kamal Sadanah, ‘Roar: Tigers of The Sundarbans’ will release Sep 19.