Superstar Salman Khan had a unique experience while he launched the trailer of ‘Roar: Tigers Of The Sundarbans’. He got to pet a tiger – thanks to augmented reality technology!
Salman unveiled the trailer here recently, and he stood face to face with a tiger visible on a large screen through augmented reality, a concept wherein real video is combined with a computer generated image to give a real feel.
Since it gives people an opportunity to experience it in virtual reality without actually physically being present, the ‘Dabangg’ Salman got to interact with a tiger and even managed to pet the mighty beast, sans the danger!
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The audience also got to watch a huge alligator snap at Salman’s hand.
The makers of the film will be going all out to promote their film using the augmented reality concept across various colleges and malls where people will be given a chance to experience the Tigers of Sundarbans and the deadly reptiles that breed there.
Produced by Abis Rizvi and directed by Kamal Sadanah, ‘Roar: Tigers of The Sundarbans’ will release Sep 19.