Superstar Salman Khan chose to perform the high risk action sequences on his own for his upcoming film ‘Kick’.
The ‘Dabangg’ star is currently shooting in Poland for the film.
Salman hanged from the 40th floor of the tallest building in Poland — Palace of Culture and Science – with all security measures in place even as he left the entire unit on tenter hooks for around five hours till he finished shooting the pivotal action sequence in the film.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Salman Khan was incredible,” said director Sajid Nadiadwala.
Sajid’s debut directorial venture ‘Kick’ is releasing on Eid this year. The film also stars Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.