Salman Khan offers jobs to fans through Being Human’s job portal

Salman Khan tweeted: "Apna Facebook is not just for time pass, use it to find work."

By: Entertainment Feature Service | New Delhi | Published:June 26, 2014 10:17 am
salmankhan-fans Salman Khan tweeted: “Apna Facebook is not just for time pass, use it to find work.”

Bollywood’s ‘bhai’ Salman Khan  has decided to do something for the youngsters and hence has started the website  http://www.beinghumanworkshop.com, an employment website for his fans.

Salman Khan wrote about the initiative on his Twitter handle.

salmahnkhansite

Salman Khan also spoke about why he took such a decision: “Lots of fans hv been saying that they don’t have any job, so thought of this, superb if it works n u get jobs . Vil b v happy for u all.”

However, Salman Khan said that these jobs are not restricted to the film world or around him.

Beinghumanworkshop.com has many employment offers for people belonging to different sectors. From Store Manager to Fashion Consultant, the website offers a range of jobs depending on the candidate’s qualification and area of interest.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Dilwara begum
    Jul 20, 2017 at 10:35 am
    m walaikum bhaijaan. Mari help kardo bhai bhut pareshan hu.har koi insult karta hai kisi kaam ka nahi samajhte mujhe.bhut dard hai life mai kiya kahu aur kiya na kahu.aap samjhoge agar aap meri yeh post pado to plz meri help karna allaha aapko kaam mai barkat de.khariyat se rakhe .bhai...........hamesha jab b aapki movie dekhti hu aap mujhe mere bade bhai jaise lagte ho .
    1. H
      Hasan siddiqui
      Jul 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm
      SAlman bhai mein UP rheta hoo mujhe bhi aap ki tarha ban hai aap mujhe
      1. F
        faiz ahmad
        Jul 12, 2017 at 4:06 pm
        Salman khan sir plz I want to work with you in bollywood so plZ sir you help me to become a sucess
          Aman khan
          Jul 12, 2017 at 10:38 am
          Hey! Sir I live in Gwalior.i want to b a Good photographer..sir, I belong a poor family I want ki me bada photographer banu But, sir I can't do this.i Jst want A this job sir please help me it's my humble request to u make me this job please.. I'm the biggest fan or your nd har jagh I follow you I love your all movies so Sir please agr uh ese dhek rhe ho so Sir plz help me 🙏🙏...Allha hafiz...
            SARFRAJ KHAN
            Jul 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm
            I AM LYRICS WRITER SARFRAJ KHAN , KAB MUJHE SALMAAN KHAN FILMES KE LIYE SONG WRITER KA KAAM MILEGA . SHIDDAT SE INTZAAR RAHEGA MUJHE . MO NO 9425622268 ,9617151809 BOLLYWOOD KO SABSE ACHCHAA SONG WRITER MIL JAYEGA
              SARFRAJ KHAN
              Jul 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm
              SALMAAN BHAI ABHI TAK TO SIRF NAAM KA HI SONG WRITER HOON AB AAP MUJHE KAAM KA BHI SONG WRITER BANAA DIJIYE AISE SONG DOONGA KI LOG KAYAAMT TAK YAAD RAKHENGE . CONTECT MEE 9425622268 , 9617151809
                SARFRAJ KHAN
                Jul 10, 2017 at 6:29 pm
                MERA NAAM SARFRAJ KHAN HE MAIN JILAA RAJGARH MADHYA PRADESH KA REHNE WALA HOON ME BAHOOT ACHCHAA SONG WRITER HOON MERE JAISE SONG BOLLYWOOD KA BARE SE BARA SONG WRITER NAHI LIKH SAKTA HE . ME SALMAAN KHAN FILMES KE LIYE SONG WRITER KA KAAM KARNA CHAHTA HOON. MENE APNE TWITTER ACCOUNT SE TWITT KE JARIYE BHI SALMAAN BHAI KO IS SAMBANDH ME KAI MASSEGE KIYE HE. SALMAAN BHAI TAKE MERI AAWAJ PAHOONCHA DE TAAKI MUJHE SALMAAN BHAI SONG WRITER KA KAAM DE . MERE CONTECT NO. 9425622268, 9617151809 . DHANYAWAAD AAPKO
                  Arit Karmakar
                  Jul 5, 2017 at 3:17 pm
                  Myself Arit Karmakar. I am qualified LLB and semi qualified company secretary..As my dad has been passed away since last 2years, l myself and my mom are suffering from short of money..since I am not getting any job plz get me a job as early as possible..