Salman Khan offers jobs to fans through Being Human’s job portal

Salman Khan tweeted: "Apna Facebook is not just for time pass, use it to find work."

By: Entertainment Feature Service | New Delhi | Published:June 26, 2014 10:17 am
salmankhan-fans Salman Khan tweeted: “Apna Facebook is not just for time pass, use it to find work.”

Bollywood’s ‘bhai’ Salman Khan  has decided to do something for the youngsters and hence has started the website  http://www.beinghumanworkshop.com, an employment website for his fans.

Salman Khan wrote about the initiative on his Twitter handle.

salmahnkhansite

Salman Khan also spoke about why he took such a decision: “Lots of fans hv been saying that they don’t have any job, so thought of this, superb if it works n u get jobs . Vil b v happy for u all.”

However, Salman Khan said that these jobs are not restricted to the film world or around him.

Beinghumanworkshop.com has many employment offers for people belonging to different sectors. From Store Manager to Fashion Consultant, the website offers a range of jobs depending on the candidate’s qualification and area of interest.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

dipu shil
    May 27, 2017 at 1:53 pm
    I need job sir
      Prashant Gupta
      May 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm
      hello salman bhai. i'm prashant gupta from muzaffarpur and i'm study in b part2. my desire is that i'm working with you in fil/tv serial industries in any role like your small brother or any thing like friend. plz bhai ist me. i'm your very very huge fan. bhai plz mera bachpan ka dream h ki mai aapke sath kaam kru kisi v role pe. yaha mera bachpan se means h ki jb se aapka movie aane start hue tb se. plzz bhai mera Whatsapp Number is 8409214482.
        Prashant Gupta
        May 28, 2017 at 4:53 pm
        Soory isme kuch galat type ho gyi bcoz laptop ka keyboard kuch kharab h so Jo jo isme galti h mai wo likh deta hu b part2 B Part 2 fil/tv Film / Tv Serial Industry ist me ist Me Plzz salmaan bhaiya give me one change plzz
        Akil Khan
        May 27, 2017 at 10:22 am
        Salman sir my name in Akil khan an have completed B. com in 2010. Right now i am working a private company as a store incharge in Meerut Uttar pradesh i read on internate about this opportunity so I am sending this little information about me. because i have already try to aproach for submit my resume but i have not found any source of it. every budy will want to work with you and your organization like that i will want to get a chance of work with your organization and connect with you. i want this opportunity it will a big opportunity and dream for me.if there are any job for me so please aproach me for job. And finaly i will not say any thing about my condition only i say that i want to work with you. my mob no. 7417488351 Thank you sir
          Ashish kumar
          May 26, 2017 at 9:55 pm
          Sir mujhe kaise bhi job de dijye main koi bhi kaam karne ko ready mujhe industry me kam chiye. Help me sir mere con-8271265955 my pic ashishsoni998@gmail
          1. Z
            zeba HYAT
            May 23, 2017 at 3:31 pm
            MUJHE BILKUL SMAJH NHI AAYA JB MENE SBHI KI ZRURT PDHI APKI IS PR PTA NHI AAP PDHEGE BHI YA NHI MERA Y POST SR FIR BHI M LIKH RHI HU U TO BULANDIYO KO WOHI CHHUTE H JO KISI KA SHARA NHI LETE H LEKIN KUCH LOGO KO SHARE KI ZRURT PDTI H JESE KI HM LOG LEKIN M EK STRUGGLE GIRL HU AAPSE ITNA HELP CHAHIYE KI PLZ KI KOI ASI SANSTHA BNAIYE E KI HM JESE LOG JO APNI FEMLY KA EK MATR SHARA H VO UNKO PAL SKE MEHNAT KRKE THANK U
              poonam Porwal
              May 22, 2017 at 10:31 am
              Hi Salman Sir I want to work with you. I want to to work as a mother role
              1. F
                firdos abedin
                May 22, 2017 at 3:16 am
                Salman Bhai help me please..... contact...9386305563
                  Saif faruq
                  May 21, 2017 at 10:27 am
                  salman much name is saif faruq and I want to study bt I have no more money for further study plz hel me 7071214786
                    Abdul wazid
                    May 19, 2017 at 11:16 am
                    As mualaikum Salman bhai.. Jyada Kuch na bolte hue main sirf Itna Khna chata hu... Mujhe job Chaiye... Plz help me...contact number. 9359655259, email ID, awazid8@gmail.con
                      Mahi Malik
                      May 19, 2017 at 1:49 am
                      I need a job urgent having many problem plz help for job
                      1. J
                        jiya Rajput
                        May 18, 2017 at 7:47 pm
                        I know sallu ager aap ek choti so help kr dege to mai meri mom ke liye kuch kr skugi please help me
                          Sallu
                          May 26, 2017 at 10:14 pm
                          Welcome for you
                        2. J
                          jiya Rajput
                          May 18, 2017 at 7:46 pm
                          Sallu I really like u so much I know you help me. I complete my 12th this year I want to help my mom I am 18..please help me
                            afik mohd
                            May 15, 2017 at 11:49 pm
                            Hello sir me chef hun mere ko Indian continental Chinese food banana ata hai mera experience hai 12Year hai me aap ka ya koi bhi celebrity ke yaha kam Karna cahata hun Sir please Mera No. Hai 9210389504
                              sachin gupta
                              May 15, 2017 at 6:47 pm
                              I really like u Salman bhai pls help me I need a any type job
                                AD Samaa
                                May 14, 2017 at 2:07 am
                                a m walikum bhaijaan ....... my name is adil khan and muje hero bane ka bohat shok hay plz plz muje bollywood industry me job dalwaooo and your my best hero salman bhaijaan me poor family se ho taake me apni family ke liye kuch kar sakho so plz ( GIVE ME JOB BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY)
                                  mehek taj
                                  May 13, 2017 at 6:29 pm
                                  i need ur help bhai jan please help me im heartly requesting to u
                                  1. I
                                    izaj mundrak
                                    May 13, 2017 at 12:05 pm
                                    stor supervisor
                                    1. I
                                      izaj mundrak
                                      May 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm
                                      3 years ac. reliance industry pvt ltd
                                      1. I
                                        izaj mundrak
                                        May 13, 2017 at 12:14 pm
                                        my contact no: 9974348929 email id: aezazmalek786@gmail plz bhai jaan my help miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                                      Shazia khan
                                      May 13, 2017 at 11:18 am
                                      Salman bhai please help me ...I request u I want work with film industries not an actress just crew member ...or events organised team..or any more work please sab bolte hai ap sab ki help karte hai I'm educated n just finished my fashion designing. .but due to finance problem can't do own work...know I'm in Delhi ..please if u help insha Allah I'm doing well ..please helppppppppp.me...thank Allah hafiz
                                        Shazia khan
                                        May 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
                                        Hi bhai salman I'm shazia from Delhi main filmidusries main kaam karna chahati hu mene fashion designing ka course bhi kiya hai but want what's Work in bollywood like events menagement etc please help me ...I really thank full to u...
                                          Shokat Khan
                                          May 4, 2017 at 4:01 pm
                                          Salman sir please help chahiye sir aap ki ek baar call karo na sir my contact number 7821 895 044 sir please call me sir please help karo na mujhe aap pay pura Vishwas Hai Aap Meri help Karoge
                                          1. N
                                            Naveen Sharma
                                            May 3, 2017 at 2:36 am
                                            Please help me out as I am suffering from such a bad cir stances from last 6 months just because not having we all know that u such a gud person by heart plz...........