Bollywood superstar Salman Khan said on Thursday(January 23) he was interested in larger-than-life films and not in “small-scale” ones.
Salman Khan, whose potboilers ‘Wanted’, ‘Dabangg’, ‘Bodyguard’, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ did well at Box Office, has also acted in films like ‘Phir Milenge’ among others. He will be doing a special song in his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s home production film ‘Oh Teri’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“As an actor, I don’t want to do such kind of (small) films. If someone asks me to do such kind of films again then I might do a guest appearance in it. These are beautiful films but one will watch it on DVD or on TV but not go to theatre,” Salman Khan said at the trailer launch of ‘Oh Teri’.
The actor said he was happy doing larger-than-life stuff. “I will continue to do such films”, he added. The trailer of ‘Oh Teri’ will be played along with Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which releases today.
“It (Oh Teri) is a lovely film. I liked the humour… the plot of this film. It is a relevant film in today’s time”, the actor said.
‘Oh Teri’, produced by Atul Agnihotri, stars Pulkit Samrat and Sarah Jane Dias in the lead. Salman Khan, known for launching newcomers like Katrina Kaif, Zarine Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Daisy Shah to name a few, has given a break to actor Bilal.
“I believe in giving chance to newcomers but sometimes my choices have gone wrong too”, he quipped.