Bollywood superstar Salman Khan said on Thursday(January 23) he was interested in larger-than-life films and not in “small-scale” ones.
Salman Khan, whose potboilers ‘Wanted’, ‘Dabangg’, ‘Bodyguard’, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ did well at Box Office, has also acted in films like ‘Phir Milenge’ among others. He will be doing a special song in his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s home production film ‘Oh Teri’.
“As an actor, I don’t want to do such kind of (small) films. If someone asks me to do such kind of films again then I might do a guest appearance in it. These are beautiful films but one will watch it on DVD or on TV but not go to theatre,” Salman Khan said at the trailer launch of ‘Oh Teri’.
The actor said he was happy doing larger-than-life stuff. “I will continue to do such films”, he added. The trailer of ‘Oh Teri’ will be played along with Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which releases today.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It (Oh Teri) is a lovely film. I liked the humour… the plot of this film. It is a relevant film in today’s time”, the actor said.
‘Oh Teri’, produced by Atul Agnihotri, stars Pulkit Samrat and Sarah Jane Dias in the lead. Salman Khan, known for launching newcomers like Katrina Kaif, Zarine Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Daisy Shah to name a few, has given a break to actor Bilal.
“I believe in giving chance to newcomers but sometimes my choices have gone wrong too”, he quipped.