Salman Khan plays a cameo in the forthcoming Marathi movie “Lai Bhaari” and Riteish Deshmukh, co-producer of the film, thanks the superstar for his “gracious offer”. (Pics: Salman Khan at Ek Villain success bash)
Salman Khan will be seen in a special appearance in Riteish’s third Marathi production venture “Lai Bhaari”, which also marks the latter’s debut in Marathi films as an actor.
“Correction: Salman Khan never approached me for a role – but he graciously offered to be a part of #LaiBhaari – #Respect,” Riteish tweeted.
Directed by Nishikant Kamat, the film is co-produced by Riteish’s banner Mumbai Film Company and Cinemantra Entertainment. The movie will release July 11.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More