Salman, 49 and his 41-year-old co-star switched roles and lip-synced each other’s parts from the film.
Watch the video here:
The “Jai Ho” star has been busy promoting his Eid release and the “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” team came up with this unique way to reach out to the fans.
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui once became a real life reporter
- Nawazuddin joins the cast of Bajrangi Bhaijaan
This is the second time the superstar and the critically acclaimed actor have teamed up for a film. They last worked together in Sajid Nadiadwala’s “Kick”.
Directed by Kabir Khan, “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan.