Salman Khan: I am doubtful about getting married but want to have three-four kids

Salman Khan spoke about his marriage and said: "I am doubtful."

Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: February 10, 2016 2:59 pm
Salman Khan, Salman Khan shaadi, Salman Khan marriage Salman Khan finally spoke up on his marriage and said: “When it comes to marriage, I am doubtful. But I want to have three or four kids.”

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who has dated many beauties in the past, expressed serious doubts about ever getting married in life. The actor said that when it comes to marriage: “I am doubtful.”

At a college event in Pune when the crowd screamed ‘shaadi shaadi’, Salman Khan retorted, ‘Do you see the sweat on my forehead? You won’t find it on anyone else’s forehead because the weather is good here. When it comes to marriage,  I am doubtful. But I want to have three or four kids. Now I know without marriage kids are difficult to get but I will manage it. Pehle umar nahi tha shaadi ka aur ab umar paas ho chuka hai and I am happy.”  Read: Salman Khan speaks about Katrina Kaif

When quizzed about reports speculating that he would get married once his case is settled, Salman remarked, ‘Cases have not yet been settled.’  Pics: Salman Khan and women in his life

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Man
    Feb 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm
    Child will still need a mother. There is a reason why God made mother and father because children need both. If he understands that means he will have to live with the woman after having kids with her if not marry her.
    1. N
      Nikhil Ghag
      Feb 10, 2016 at 9:13 am
      I support Salman Khan on this, amongst all other things on which I would never agree. This is actually a perfect role-model for the future of Indian society! He may adopt or even have his own kids without getting in corrupted system of Indian marriages. Whats the problem? I am sure that these kids will be raised much better than most of yours who are reading it!
      1. N
        Nikhil Ghag
        Feb 10, 2016 at 9:45 am
        The law decides if he is murderer or not, Not you. In this case, court decided he is not. But if you are saying that he is a murderer, that means you have seen him committing the crime! Further, you did not even had guts to give a witness statement like that in the court against Salman. Which basically means, your parents were not even able to raise you as a responsible man who can stand up against crime. Sorry for you, but in this case your parents have committed even bigger crime than Salman by giving birth to you. That was just argument, but learn to respect people from human point of view. Don't judge him because he is Salman Khan.
          Ayesha Rah
          Jul 24, 2017 at 3:09 pm
          👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
          Sanam
          Feb 10, 2016 at 5:04 am
          Im very happy sk king
            Anonymous
            Feb 10, 2016 at 12:51 pm
            I don't think this is a confusion at all. Who would marry you at this age now???
              Rajesh
              Feb 10, 2016 at 8:28 am
              Kids without marriage. What a great role model for everyone!
                Rajesh
                Feb 10, 2016 at 9:31 am
                Of course, a murderer would do a great job raising kids. Boss, clearly your parents have done a pathetic job raising you, which is why you think marriage is "corrupt" and your idea of a great society seems to be one in which everyone is an unmarried single parent. But please dont take your frustration out on people in the comments.
                  Rajesh
                  Feb 10, 2016 at 9:24 am
                  Yes, a murderer would do a great job raising kids.