‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ star Adrianne Palicki has apparently been convinced to join her ‘Dr Cabbie’ co-star Vinay Virmani in India for its release in the country.
The Indo-Canadian production, to be premiered in September at the Toronto International Film Festival, is expected to have a grand Indian release a little later in the year when Salman Khan, who is the film’s official presenter, would be free of his own big release “Kick”.
While the big plans for the Indian release are being kept under wraps the buzz from sources close to the project suggests that Salman is keenly interested in bringing the cast of “Dr. Cabbie” to India for the release.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“While Salman has convinced Izabelle Kaif (Katrina’s sister) who has a pivotal role in ‘Dr Cabbie’, to be in India for the film’s Indian release, Adrianne was not so keen until her co-star Vinay convinced her that a trip to India would be just the stress-buster she needed,” said a source.
The modalities of the Indian release are now being worked out.
“We do want to come with ‘Dr Cabbie’ to India. The film is produced outside but its heart is completely Indian. It’s the story of a qualified Indian doctor who ends up as a taxi driver in Canada,” said Vinay who was last seen as one of the leads in Bejoy Nambiar’s “David”.
He hopes to consolidate his career in Bollywood and abroad with “Dr. Cabbie”.