‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ star Adrianne Palicki has apparently been convinced to join her ‘Dr Cabbie’ co-star Vinay Virmani in India for its release in the country.
The Indo-Canadian production, to be premiered in September at the Toronto International Film Festival, is expected to have a grand Indian release a little later in the year when Salman Khan, who is the film’s official presenter, would be free of his own big release “Kick”.
While the big plans for the Indian release are being kept under wraps the buzz from sources close to the project suggests that Salman is keenly interested in bringing the cast of “Dr. Cabbie” to India for the release.
“While Salman has convinced Izabelle Kaif (Katrina’s sister) who has a pivotal role in ‘Dr Cabbie’, to be in India for the film’s Indian release, Adrianne was not so keen until her co-star Vinay convinced her that a trip to India would be just the stress-buster she needed,” said a source.
The modalities of the Indian release are now being worked out.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We do want to come with ‘Dr Cabbie’ to India. The film is produced outside but its heart is completely Indian. It’s the story of a qualified Indian doctor who ends up as a taxi driver in Canada,” said Vinay who was last seen as one of the leads in Bejoy Nambiar’s “David”.
He hopes to consolidate his career in Bollywood and abroad with “Dr. Cabbie”.