“There is no ‘godfather’ scene. There is no favouritism. If there is a connect with somebody I like that person…you want to work with that person…today there are date problems with other big stars. Somebody had given me a break too, so why not give a break to others,” Salman Khan said.
Salman Khan says if he finds somebody good and has faith in his/her talent, then he will surely launch that person.
In his upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’, Salman Khan is introducing Daisy Shah. She used to be a junior artist, a background dancer, after which she became an assistant choreographer and later did some films in south.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“She is the right candidate to be in the film industry than some model coming in who does not know how to speak the language. In case of Daisy, she is a dancer, a good actor and she looks good on screen. She deserves to be in the industry,” Salman Khan said.
“Like Ajaz Khan (former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant), he deserves to be in the film industry or Santosh Shukla (another ex-‘Bigg Boss’ contestant). He is very effective in the promos (he is there in ‘Jai Ho’). We need these kind of people who love the industry and not the kind of people who come in the industry as the last option,” he said.