Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has launched a mobile game which is based on his upcoming film ‘Kick’ in Mumbai on Saturday.
In the game, the player takes on the role of ‘Devil’ (Salman’s name in the movie) and embarks upon a benevolent yet exciting journey where he robs the rich and corrupt and deposits that money in the bank for philanthropic causes.
The game includes numerous obstacles which include security alarms, lasers, manholes, street corners and more. The gamer has to be played in a stealth style and demands escape from cops.
Replying to a query by reporters at the launch function, Salman said he was not very much interested in games.
“At our house, Arhaan (son of Arbaaz Khan), and Nirvaan and Yohan (both sons of Sohail Khan) are good in it. I am interested in sports and not games,” he added.
The game was announced by the actor and Disney India’s Interactive business.
“We wanted to create an interactive experience of our movie for fans. The mobile game developed by Disney India is exciting and easy to play, it is engaging. I hope my fans will enjoy playing the game,” the actor said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez and director Sajid Nadiadwala were also present at the event.
Salman is the latest entrant to virtual club wherein stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Roshan, Rajinikanth had already made a foray by launching games of their respective films like ‘Ra.One’, ‘Krrish 3’ and ‘Kochadaiyaan’.
This game (‘Kick’) is developed for both feature phones and smartphones (Android, Windows) to reach out to a wide audience of mobile users in the country.
‘Kick’, directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, will release on July 25.