Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has launched a mobile game which is based on his upcoming film ‘Kick’ in Mumbai on Saturday.
In the game, the player takes on the role of ‘Devil’ (Salman’s name in the movie) and embarks upon a benevolent yet exciting journey where he robs the rich and corrupt and deposits that money in the bank for philanthropic causes.
The game includes numerous obstacles which include security alarms, lasers, manholes, street corners and more. The gamer has to be played in a stealth style and demands escape from cops.
Replying to a query by reporters at the launch function, Salman said he was not very much interested in games.
“At our house, Arhaan (son of Arbaaz Khan), and Nirvaan and Yohan (both sons of Sohail Khan) are good in it. I am interested in sports and not games,” he added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The game was announced by the actor and Disney India’s Interactive business.
“We wanted to create an interactive experience of our movie for fans. The mobile game developed by Disney India is exciting and easy to play, it is engaging. I hope my fans will enjoy playing the game,” the actor said.
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez and director Sajid Nadiadwala were also present at the event.
Salman is the latest entrant to virtual club wherein stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Roshan, Rajinikanth had already made a foray by launching games of their respective films like ‘Ra.One’, ‘Krrish 3’ and ‘Kochadaiyaan’.
This game (‘Kick’) is developed for both feature phones and smartphones (Android, Windows) to reach out to a wide audience of mobile users in the country.
‘Kick’, directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, will release on July 25.