Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is all set to kickstart Eid season in the UK with the release of his latest thriller ‘Kick’ on Friday.
“It is a really sweet film; it’s a joyride. It is a must-see for educational and recreational purposes,” Salman told his UK fans via video conference from Mumbai.
“I sadly missed out on the London shoot for this film because I didn’t get my visa in time but the rest of the unit had great fun there without me,” he added.
The film, directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, is being hyped here as a roller-coaster ride of action, intrigue, suspense and romance.
“The producer Sajid Nadiadwala has given the director Sajid Nadiadwala such a huge canvas to work on. I don’t think he will ever sign himself again,” Khan joked in reference to the producer-turned-director.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The screenplay of ‘Kick’ has been written by Chetan Bhagat, the writer behind box-office hits like ‘3 Idiots’ and ‘2 States’. Bhagat claims he based the entire film on Salman’s own carefree character.
“My brief was to write a film which was entertaining in every minute. The basic premise of the film I really liked, which is a man who lives for his kick. Sajid was directing this movie for his kick, I as a novelist was doing this screenplay for a kick and Salman lives his life for kick,” said Bhagat, who described the film as a ‘super movie’ which could beat the record of ‘3 Idiots’ at the box-office.