Superstar Salman Khan, who unveiled Academy-award winning musician A R Rahman’s new album ‘Raunaq’ here, today gave full marks to the lyrics penned by Union Law Minister Kapil Sibal for the musical composition.
‘Raunaq’ is a unique collaboration between the legendary musician and the Central minister, who wrote all the songs for the album.
“It is a great pleasure to be here for this launch. The songs are nice. I think Kapil sir is amazing and Rahman is average,” Salman said with a chuckle.
The album has more than seven songs and are sung by best of artists in the industry including Lata Mangeshkar and Shreya Ghoshal among others.
Speaking at the launch, Salman said there is one thing common between him and Rahman, which is ‘Jai Ho’, the title of his latest release.
‘Jai Ho’ is also the most popular track from Rahman’s Oscar-winning film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
On working with the Bollywood superstar, Rahman said, “We did work together on ‘Yuvvraj’. He has to do films that I like. There has to be an extraordinary film for us to come together.”
To which Salman said, “When you (A R Rahman) will work for us… Hope we work together.”