The duo, who apparently hit it off while shooting for the film, were seen looking extremely comfortable with each other at the recent trailer launch of action flick ‘Kick’. Regardless of the cameras snapping away, Jacqueline and Salman giggled away while whispering to each other.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Upon her arrival at the venue, Jacqueline also planted a kiss to greet the actor. And Salman also looked very comfortable and was busy chatting away with her.
Ladies Man Salman Khan has undoubtedly had his own share of romance. Salman’s sister Alvira is said to have fixed him up with Sangeeta Bijlani after her Miss India win in 1980. The duo parted ways in 90’s but are known to share a special friendship.
Salman was then known to be dating Somy Ali who he met through a common friend in 1993. However, rumours suggest that Somy was not too fond of Salman’s drinking and aggressive behavior. She split from the actor in 1999.
Salman Khan was then linked to none other than former Miss World Aishwarya Rai. Their love story is one of the most-talked about and memorable one. The 21-year-old Aishwarya fell for Salman during the shooting of their film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ in 1999. However, after their split in March 2002, Aishwarya accused Salman Khan of harassing her and her family filed a police complaint against him.
He was also rumoured to have found love in Aishwarya lookalike Sneha Ullal. But their relationship soon fizzled out. Next, came Salman’s much-talked about flame, Katrina Kaif. Though the duo never admitted to their relationship, Katrina was known to be very close to the Khan family as well. But they ended things in 2010 and continue to be friends, even co-starring in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ after their breakup.
Following his breakup with Katrina, Salman has had a string of affairs – German model Claudia Ciesla, Zareen Khan, Mahek Chahel and Hazel Keech. His latest rumoured flame is Romanian actress Iulia Vantur. The anchor-actress has been spotted with Salman Khan in India. Salman too have made a trip to Romania to visit her.
Jacqueline was earlier dating director Sajid Khan after they met on the sets of ‘Housefull 2’. However, the duo parted after three years of being together.