Director Nikhil Advani whose upcoming film ‘Hero’ is produced by Salman Khan, says the superstar is the most difficult person to satisfy but is the best producer.
“I had the simplest job as the original script was great. Salman wanted everything bigger and better. He is the most difficult person to satisfy. He is the best producer,” Nikhil Advani told reporters at the trailer launch of Hero.
As a producer Salman Khan did give inputs for the film. “Discussions used to happen. It was a collaborative effort. From day one he rejected (ideas). He was clear he wanted to make a better film with newcomers. He liked my work In “D Day” and he asked me to do this film. I couldn’t have asked for a better producer than him,” Nikhil said.
- No Entry director Anees Bazmee: Will make No Entry sequel even if Salman Khan doesn't join
- Salman Khan remembers Shashi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna, says 'they are still here between us'
- Salman Khan trimmed Athiya, Sooraj starrer 'Hero' by 30 minutes, says director Nikhil Advani
- Nikhil Advani says can't direct Salman Khan again
- Sooraj Pancholi: Becoming an actor was not on my mind
- The battle between Suraj Pancholi's Hero and Tiger Shroff's Heropanti intensifies
“I wanted Nikhil to bring the bigness of “Salame E Ishq” and not the result of that film,” Salman said.
“Hero” marks the debut of Sooraj Pancholi, son of Aditya Pancholi, and Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya. The film releases on September 11.