Leaving behind Khiladi Kumar and Hrithik Roshan, superstar Salman Khan has topped the list of highest advance tax payers for this fiscal. According to a leading daily, the 50-year-old actor disbursed Rs. 16 crore while Akshay, who held the spot previous year by paying Rs. 18 crore, dropped to the second place by shelling out Rs. 11 crore, reports Pinkvilla.
Heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, who was nowhere seen in the top 10 highest taxpayers of last year, shared the second spot with the ‘Airlift’ actor this year. On the third position is ‘Rockstar’ actor Ranbir Kapoor, who paid Rs. 7.8 crore as advance tax till September 2016, compared to Rs. 4 crore paid in the last year.
Interestingly, popular comedian Kapil Sharma made his debut in the list by beating B-town perfectionist Aamir Khan. The ‘Kis Kis Se Pyar Karu’ actor deposited Rs. 6.06 crore as advance tax while Aamir paid Rs. 3.7 crore as compared to Rs. 4.5 crore in the last fiscal.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Earlier Forbes released its annual list of highest paid actors, actresses, television actors and television actresses and it seems popular Bollywood and television icons have made their mark on each of these lists.
While Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Kunal Nayyar have been a part of this list before Bollywood’s Kashibai and Mastani, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone have been enlisted in the rich list for the first time. And The Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar has now made it to highest paid TV actors’ list.
Shah Rukh Khan, who was missing from the top earners’ list last year, is back with a vengeance. According to Forbes calculation, with an earning of $33 million, the Fan actor was on par with Robert Downey Jr.
With an earning of $31.5 million, Akshay Kumar had secured the 10th place in Forbes rich list. Salman Khan had secured the number 14 position with an earning of $ 28 million.