Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor, put an end to rumours of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan walking out of his upcoming film ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, saying that the actor will start shooting for the sequel of the 2005 hit film – No Entry – in January 2015.
Boney Kapoor said that Salman Khan is busy with ‘Kick’ till mid-July adding that Salman Khan has allotted 134 days to ‘No Entry Mein Entry’.
When asked about the star cast, Boney said that besides Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan, there will be Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitley and also that he is planning to ask Esha Deol for one of the seven heroines, which they are looking out for.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Rumors are also abuzz that the trio of Salman, Anil and Fardeen will be seen in triple roles and that Salman and Fardeen will have lookalike sons, while Anil will have a twin brother!
‘No Entry Mein Entry’ is being directed by Anees Bazmee, the man who directed ‘No Entry’ as well.