Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor, put an end to rumours of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan walking out of his upcoming film ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, saying that the actor will start shooting for the sequel of the 2005 hit film – No Entry – in January 2015.
Boney Kapoor said that Salman Khan is busy with ‘Kick’ till mid-July adding that Salman Khan has allotted 134 days to ‘No Entry Mein Entry’.
When asked about the star cast, Boney said that besides Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan, there will be Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitley and also that he is planning to ask Esha Deol for one of the seven heroines, which they are looking out for.
Rumors are also abuzz that the trio of Salman, Anil and Fardeen will be seen in triple roles and that Salman and Fardeen will have lookalike sons, while Anil will have a twin brother!
‘No Entry Mein Entry’ is being directed by Anees Bazmee, the man who directed ‘No Entry’ as well.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016