When it comes to the coveted Rs 100 crore club, superstar Salman Khan has the largest number of 100 crore films.
It’s no surprise that the Dabang Khan has a huge fan following and his typically Bollywood masala flicks are loved by the masses who gather in huge numbers to watch the superstar do what he does best on screen – entertain!
Salman Khaan’s contemporaries Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have also made it to the Rs 100 crore club. Aamir Khan has had three films that have reached 100 crores – ‘Ghajini’, ‘3 Idiots’ and his last release ‘Dhoom 3’. Shah Rukh Khan on the other hand has had four 100 crore films – ‘Don 2’, ‘RA.One’, ‘Jab Tak Hain Jaan’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
But Salman Khan remains untouchable at the top of the list with seven 100 crore films under his belt – ‘Dabangg, ‘Dabangg 2, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Jai Ho’ and now Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut ‘Kick.’
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Salman Khan’s mantra to success is no secret – the actor chooses to release his films on the festival of Eid, which has always proved to be not just lucky for Salman, but extremely lucrative.
‘Kick’, also starring Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui minted a whopping Rs 50 crore in two days of its release. It opened to mixed response from critics but earned nearly Rs 27 crore on the opening day. The first collection beat all of Salman’s previous records except ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ (Rs 32.93 cr).
‘Kick’ collected a whopping Rs 83 crore in its opening weekend. However, it was unable to break the record of two of his own previous starrers – ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and ‘Bodyguard’.