When it comes to the coveted Rs 100 crore club, superstar Salman Khan has the largest number of 100 crore films.
It’s no surprise that the Dabang Khan has a huge fan following and his typically Bollywood masala flicks are loved by the masses who gather in huge numbers to watch the superstar do what he does best on screen – entertain!
Salman Khaan’s contemporaries Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have also made it to the Rs 100 crore club. Aamir Khan has had three films that have reached 100 crores – ‘Ghajini’, ‘3 Idiots’ and his last release ‘Dhoom 3’. Shah Rukh Khan on the other hand has had four 100 crore films – ‘Don 2’, ‘RA.One’, ‘Jab Tak Hain Jaan’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
But Salman Khan remains untouchable at the top of the list with seven 100 crore films under his belt – ‘Dabangg, ‘Dabangg 2, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Jai Ho’ and now Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut ‘Kick.’
Salman Khan’s mantra to success is no secret – the actor chooses to release his films on the festival of Eid, which has always proved to be not just lucky for Salman, but extremely lucrative.
‘Kick’, also starring Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui minted a whopping Rs 50 crore in two days of its release. It opened to mixed response from critics but earned nearly Rs 27 crore on the opening day. The first collection beat all of Salman’s previous records except ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ (Rs 32.93 cr).
‘Kick’ collected a whopping Rs 83 crore in its opening weekend. However, it was unable to break the record of two of his own previous starrers – ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and ‘Bodyguard’.
Other actors who have also tasted success with the elite 100 crore club include Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and Ranveer Singh among others.