Bollywood superstar Salman Khan recently invited newcomers Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty’s parents to watch portions of their debut film ‘Hero’.
According to sources, the original plan was that only Salman Khan would watch the rushes with the director Nikhil Advani.
However, Salman Khan invited Suniel and Manna Shetty, Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahib to watch the film’s rushes along with the lead pair
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The source said, “Salman decided that it was only fair to watch the rushes with Sooraj and Aathiya and their parents. The film means the world to them. Salman felt it was very unfair to keep them out of this experience. Aditya Pancholi, Suniel Shetty and his wife were duly summoned. Sooraj’s mom Zarina is away shooting for a film.”
The first glimpse of ‘Hero’ proved an eye-opener. Apparently, Sooraj and Aathiya who watched themselves for the first time on screen were showered with compliments by Salman Khan.
Aditya Pancholi said, “We watched two songs and one action sequence. What I saw left me speechless, not only because that was the first time I was seeing my son on screen. I’d have reacted equally incredulously even if the film starred another actor. Nikhil has done something magical to Subhash Ghai’s Hero. Both Sooraj and Aathiya are going to take the audience by surprise. They don’t act like newcomers at all.”
Aditya Pancholi also refuted reports that he has been signed to play the main antagonist in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’. “It was just one meeting and nothing was decided. I told the journalist that by writing about it he would finish off whatever chances I have of getting the role. Mr Bhansali is my neighbour. My wife and his mother are very close friends. I know how possessive and secretive he is about his projects.”