Bollywood superstar Salman Khan recently invited newcomers Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty’s parents to watch portions of their debut film ‘Hero’.
According to sources, the original plan was that only Salman Khan would watch the rushes with the director Nikhil Advani.
However, Salman Khan invited Suniel and Manna Shetty, Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahib to watch the film’s rushes along with the lead pair
The source said, “Salman decided that it was only fair to watch the rushes with Sooraj and Aathiya and their parents. The film means the world to them. Salman felt it was very unfair to keep them out of this experience. Aditya Pancholi, Suniel Shetty and his wife were duly summoned. Sooraj’s mom Zarina is away shooting for a film.”
The first glimpse of ‘Hero’ proved an eye-opener. Apparently, Sooraj and Aathiya who watched themselves for the first time on screen were showered with compliments by Salman Khan.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Aditya Pancholi said, “We watched two songs and one action sequence. What I saw left me speechless, not only because that was the first time I was seeing my son on screen. I’d have reacted equally incredulously even if the film starred another actor. Nikhil has done something magical to Subhash Ghai’s Hero. Both Sooraj and Aathiya are going to take the audience by surprise. They don’t act like newcomers at all.”
Aditya Pancholi also refuted reports that he has been signed to play the main antagonist in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’. “It was just one meeting and nothing was decided. I told the journalist that by writing about it he would finish off whatever chances I have of getting the role. Mr Bhansali is my neighbour. My wife and his mother are very close friends. I know how possessive and secretive he is about his projects.”