That there is no love lost between Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi is no big secret. While Vivek has made multiple attempts at reconciling with the Dabangg Khan, Salman has always given him the cold shoulder. And from what unfolded at Mehboob studio today, it seems like Salman is in no mood to extend an olive branch to Vivek yet. Here is what happened.
The cast and crew of Great Grand Masti were busy shooting at Mehboob studios since morning with all lead actors including Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Shivdasani in attendance. Around 5pm, Salman Khan arrived to address a press conference of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and word reached the ears of team Masti that Bhai is in the vicinity.
Post media interaction, Salman was escorted back to his vanity van where Masti’s director Inder Kumar was waiting to greet Salman. After exchanging pleasantries, Inder took Salman to the vanity van where all the lead actors including Vivek were apparently present. And just when we thought old foes would turn friends, Salman walked out of the van in a flash.
- Bigg Boss 11 Episode 6: Salman Khan evicts Priyank Sharma for pushing Akash Dadlani
- Vivek Oberoi on Kangana Ranaut: It takes a lot of courage to speak up
- My autobiography will definitely be an interesting one: Vivek Oberoi
- Bank Chor actor Vivek Oberoi roasts himself by referring to spat with Salman Khan and Tubelight. Read all that happened
- Salman's name still makes Vivek Oberoi uncomfortable
- Vivek Oberoi avoids commenting on Salman Khan
Says a source, “He entered and exited the van within seconds. He didn’t meet Vivek.”
Salman Khan later was seen happily chatting with Riteish, Aftab and Urvashi Rautela. Almost the entire team of Great Gran Masti joined Salman for a photo op and the only missing person from the group picture was Vivek Oberoi who was inside the vanity van.
Looks like Vivek will have to wait more to receive ‘Prem’ from Salman Khan.