Superstar Salman Khan, who has delivered several super-hit films in his career, says he wants to master the art of acting and dancing. Though his films have been loved by people, Salman’s acting abilities have often been questioned by the critics.
“Usually people focus more on their strength than weakness. People neglect their weakness. I want to improve in acting and dancing, rest all stuff is going good, like my films are doing well commercially. So, I want to focus on my weakness now,” Salman said last night at the trailer launch of a film.
The 48-year-old actor’s much awaited film ‘Jai Ho’ has hit cinema houses today and he is all praise for his co-stars in the movie.
Salman has no qualms about his film being given a U/A certificate. The censor board had asked the makers to change the word ‘politician’ in a dialogue, which they did and changed it to ‘powerful person’.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Apparently, a political outfit had planned to protest against the release of the film after Salman recently went to Gujarat and met Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Reacting to this, Salman said, “People should not take mileage… it’s a good film… it’s about helping people.”