It’s a known that superstar Salman Khan‘s friends and fans fondly call him ‘bhai’, but he says that only boys should address him that.
But the 48-year-old asked them to call him ‘bhai’ (brother). When Salman Khan said that, a reporter teasingly asked him, why did he want to be called ‘bhai’ when girls want to make you ‘jaan’?
Responding, Salman Khan said humorously: “I am ‘bhai’ only for boys, and I have two sisters and two rakhi sisters. And thanks for all your love.”
Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, “Kick“, which stars Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez as Salman Khan’s love interest, will come out on Eid.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
When asked what gives you kick in real life, he said: “If somebody tries to bog me down, I try to prove him wrong and if somebody gives me compliment, I try to work harder.”