It’s a known that superstar Salman Khan‘s friends and fans fondly call him ‘bhai’, but he says that only boys should address him that.
But the 48-year-old asked them to call him ‘bhai’ (brother). When Salman Khan said that, a reporter teasingly asked him, why did he want to be called ‘bhai’ when girls want to make you ‘jaan’?
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Responding, Salman Khan said humorously: “I am ‘bhai’ only for boys, and I have two sisters and two rakhi sisters. And thanks for all your love.”
Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, “Kick“, which stars Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez as Salman Khan’s love interest, will come out on Eid.
When asked what gives you kick in real life, he said: “If somebody tries to bog me down, I try to prove him wrong and if somebody gives me compliment, I try to work harder.”