“His (Salman’s) backing will definitely help me. Salman has got midas touch, if he is touching us (our work as actors) we must have done some good work. I feel very fortunate that he trusted me to play this character in ‘O Teri'”, Pulkit told PTI in an interview.
The ‘Furkey’ fame actor played an honest cop in Salman’s recently released ‘Jai Ho’ and is hoping to share screen space with the Dabbang actor in future. ‘O Teri’ is produced by Salman’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri.
“Salman is always aware of what I am doing. He is my check point for everything I do, what I should do and what I shouldn’t. He teaches a lot from his own mistakes so that we don’t make those mistakes again. Sometimes he wants us to make some mistakes so that we understand things in a better way”, Pulkit said.
The actor said he was lucky to be mentored by Salman. “I don’t know in which film I would be seen with him but I hope I get to work with him again and again. His blessings are with us, he inspires us for the work we do. And I hope he keeps liking my work,” he added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Pulkit made his debut in Bollywood with Kumar Mangat’s ‘Bittoo Boss’ and has also acted in Farhan Akhtar’s home production ‘Fukrey’.
He said he was happy over the response to his trailer of ‘O Teri’, slated for release in March.