“Ek Villain” actor Sidharth Malhotra is currently sporting a lean body as part of his look for “Kapoor & Sons” but when superstar Salman Khan saw his slimmer physique, he got worried about his health.
Asked if he would show “Brothers” to Salman, Sidharth said: “He (Salman) would pay special attention to our (his and Akshay Kumar) physiques and action (in the film) as he is fascinated with these aspects. He was providing me pointers as he feels that I’ve become very weak. He is bothered about my health. So obviously I’ll invite him to watch ‘Brothers’.”
- Sidharth Malhotra on Vikram Batra biopic: I felt it was a story that needed to be told
- Aiyaary averts clash with PadMan, will now release on February 16
- Sidharth Malhotra on Aiyaary-PadMan clash: Yes, it irritates, but now it’s too late
- Bigg Boss 11 January 7 2018 Weekend Ka Vaar written update: Hina, Shilpa, Vikas, Puneesh and Akash are the finalists
- Bigg Boss 11: Salman Khan to host Rani Mukerji, Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the semi-finale weekend
- Akshay Kumar: Kesari could not happen with Salman Khan
He also said that a training video of his and Akshay Kumar from “Brothers would be released soon and he is excited about it.
About his look for “Kapoor & Sons”, Sidharth said: “I’m looking weak because it is the look for my film. In the film, I play a lean and young writer.” Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who plays his brother in the film, is also a writer and both are competing with each other. The film directed by Shakun Batra also stars Alia Bhatt and Rishi Kapoor among others.
Sidharth was present at a screening of Salman’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” as due to his hectic shooting schedule for “Kapoor & Sons”, he couldn’t watch the film at previous screenings.
Sidharth and Salman share a good bond as Salman had gifted Sidharth a watch after seeing his performance in the 100-crore hit “Ek Villain”.