Actor Sidharth Malhotra said he was elated with superstar Salman Khan’s attendance at the success bash of ‘Ek Villain’.
The 29-year-old actor had hosted a party last weekend at his home to celebrate ‘Ek Villain’s’ success, where Salman arrived with his ‘Kick’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez.
Impressed with Sidharth’s acting in the film, the ‘Dabangg’ star gifted him a designer watch on the occasion, as a token of appreciation.
Sidharth said he had invited Khan, but he said he would be unable to attend it due to shooting.
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
“He called me up and congratulated for good opening (of Ek Villain) and my performance. I had invited him and he first said he can’t come. But, he came and I think it was sweet of him,” Sidharth told reporters here, last evening.
“A person of his stature doesn’t need to do this and I think he has a great heart. He also got a watch, it was a sweet gesture,” the actor added.
Sidharth’s co-stars in the film- Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, director Mohit Suri and his wife Udita Goswami, Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor and others were also spotted at the party.