The 29-year-old actor had hosted a party last weekend at his home to celebrate ‘Ek Villain’s’ success, where Salman arrived with his ‘Kick’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez.
Impressed with Sidharth’s acting in the film, the ‘Dabangg’ star gifted him a designer watch on the occasion, as a token of appreciation.
Sidharth said he had invited Khan, but he said he would be unable to attend it due to shooting.
“He called me up and congratulated for good opening (of Ek Villain) and my performance. I had invited him and he first said he can’t come. But, he came and I think it was sweet of him,” Sidharth told reporters here, last evening.
“A person of his stature doesn’t need to do this and I think he has a great heart. He also got a watch, it was a sweet gesture,” the actor added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review