Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who is riding high on the success of his recent Eid release ‘Kick’, has just got another reason to celebrate. Salman, who is very active on social networking websites Twitter and Facebook, has got 19,055,867 on Facebook.
And the moment Salman bhai crossed this mark, scores of his fans made #19MillionSalmaniacsOnFB trend on Twitter.
Salman Khan surpassed superstar Shah Rukh Khan and megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s number of followers on Facebook. While Shah Rukh Khan has 10,423,446, Big B has 14,961,321.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
— mein shayar to nahi (@GadhviLaxman) August 19, 2014
Sri Lanka Pakistan Bangladesh Nepal Sab Milake 1 India Tha Too Much Fun #19MillionSalmaniacsOnFB
— shrεγαα’s βF (@Being_Arsh_) August 19, 2014
Salman certainly has a huge fan following all over the world.