Known for supporting new talents and films in Bollywood, superstar Salman Khan has devoted three days for editing actor Nikhil Dwivedi’s upcoming film ‘Tamanchey’.
Dwivedi, who shares a warm rapport with the ‘Kick’ star, said Salman gave valuable inputs to make the film more appealing.
“He did give us inputs which were valuable. We are thankful to him. He is a large-hearted man and he himself doesn’t know what all he does (for others),” Nikhil told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Tamanchey’.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
There were reports that ‘Tamanchey’ is based on gangster Abu Salem and his then lady love actress Monica Bedi’s life but Nikhil denies such reports.
“There is absolutely no inspiration drawn from the life of Abu Salem-Monica Bedi, as reported. It is not related to it,” the ‘Raavan’ actor said.
But he did admit that he has been approached for a film based on Abu Salem’s life.
“I have been offered a biopic on Abu Salem and I am considering it. It could be my next film,” he adds.
‘Tamanchey’ also stars actress Richa Chadda, hits theatres on September 19.