Known for supporting new talents and films in Bollywood, superstar Salman Khan has devoted three days for editing actor Nikhil Dwivedi’s upcoming film ‘Tamanchey’.
Dwivedi, who shares a warm rapport with the ‘Kick’ star, said Salman gave valuable inputs to make the film more appealing.
“He did give us inputs which were valuable. We are thankful to him. He is a large-hearted man and he himself doesn’t know what all he does (for others),” Nikhil told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Tamanchey’.
There were reports that ‘Tamanchey’ is based on gangster Abu Salem and his then lady love actress Monica Bedi’s life but Nikhil denies such reports.
“There is absolutely no inspiration drawn from the life of Abu Salem-Monica Bedi, as reported. It is not related to it,” the ‘Raavan’ actor said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
But he did admit that he has been approached for a film based on Abu Salem’s life.
“I have been offered a biopic on Abu Salem and I am considering it. It could be my next film,” he adds.
‘Tamanchey’ also stars actress Richa Chadda, hits theatres on September 19.