Actress Daisy Shah says her first movie co-star Salman Khan found her sensuous and sexy in her upcoming film “Hate Story 3”.
Salman launched Daisy in Bollywood with “Jai Ho”. She will now be seen in the erotic thriller “Hate Story 3”.
“He (Salman) has seen the trailer and he has liked it. He has said I am looking fitter, sensuous and sexy,” Daisy told PTI.
Daisy is in constant touch with the “Dabangg” star and often seeks professional advice.
“I made my debut with him. So, in a way I am his protege. I do talk to him regarding whatever problems I have… Whenever (I am) in dilemma I go to him. I keep him in the loop. He is a great support,” she said.
The choreographer-turned-actress heaped praise on Salman.
- Race 3: Salman Khan shares Bobby Deol aka Yash’s look, calls him ‘The Main Man’
- Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: Presenting him differently every time is a challenge
- Salman Khan heads to Bangkok for Race 3; See photos
- Here’s what Race 3 director Remo D’Souza has to say about working with Salman Khan
- I am not a showpiece in Hate Story 3 says Daisy Shah
- Salman Khan convinced me to do ‘Hate Story 3’: Daisy Shah
“He is a great human being, a gem of a person. He doesn’t think before helping anyone. He is a messiah. He is truly ‘being human’. He does a great job of helping people, not only for those in this profession but for the society,” she said.
According to Daisy, Salman’s strength is his family.
“His family has been supportive, not only of him but everyone around him. I adore his family,” she added.