One of Bollywood’s most eligible bachelors, Salman Khan has admitted having a lady love in his life – his “Kick” co-star Jacqueline Fernandez. Recently, the superstar jokingly gave her his surname Khan, and made her blush when he revealed his admiration for her.
While this is the first movie that two are doing together, they seem to have hit it off really well. They made a joint appearance to promote their film “Kick” on Zee TV’s “India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj”.
Making an entry on the show, Salman introduced Jacqueline as ‘JFK’ on the sets, said a source.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
When the show’s hosts – Vishal Malhotra and Hussain Kuwajerwala – quizzed him about Jacqueline being called ‘JFK’, Salman decided to keep mum while Jacqueline blushed.
Putting their thinking caps on, the two thought that Salman was probably making a reference to John F. Kennedy. When they tried reasoning this with Salman, he was quick enough to tell them that it stood for Jacqueline Fernandez ‘Khan’!
While Jacqueline couldn’t help blushing at this comment, Salman just laughed off any further questions.
Pampering her to bits on the sets of the show, Salman constantly ensured that his on-screen lady love was comfortable at the shoot. Having limited understanding of Hindi, it was quite difficult for Jacqueline to get some of the acts and give comments in Hindi. This was when Salman would jump to her rescue.
He would help her with a few important Hindi words that he’d whisper in her ears each time.
“India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj” airs every Saturday and Sunday.