Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Thursday (January 23) expressed happiness that Shah Rukh Khan is doing well after he suffered a minor injury, insisting that the matter should not be blown out of proportion.
Shah Rukh Khan was rushed to the Nanavati Hospital in suburban Vile Parle after he was injured while shooting for Farah Khan’s movie titled ‘Happy New Year’ at a five-star hotel.
“I heard about it (injury). Please don’t blow this out of proportion. He has neither been subjected to any sort of murderous attack nor has he lost his memory. I was worried when I heard about it, but later I heard that he is fine. I am happy that he is alright,” Salman Khan said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shah Rukh Khan was discharged from the hospital after being treated for a minor head injury and he had resumed shooting.
Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ hits screens today, it is the actor’s first release in almost two years.