Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Thursday (January 23) expressed happiness that Shah Rukh Khan is doing well after he suffered a minor injury, insisting that the matter should not be blown out of proportion.
Shah Rukh Khan was rushed to the Nanavati Hospital in suburban Vile Parle after he was injured while shooting for Farah Khan’s movie titled ‘Happy New Year’ at a five-star hotel.
“I heard about it (injury). Please don’t blow this out of proportion. He has neither been subjected to any sort of murderous attack nor has he lost his memory. I was worried when I heard about it, but later I heard that he is fine. I am happy that he is alright,” Salman Khan said.
Shah Rukh Khan was discharged from the hospital after being treated for a minor head injury and he had resumed shooting.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ hits screens today, it is the actor’s first release in almost two years.