- Secret Superstar box office prediction: Aamir Khan and Zaira Wasim starrer could earn Rs 4 crore on Day 1
- Secret Superstar Sexy Baliye BTS video: Here’s how Sanya Malhotra and Mika Singh made Aamir Khan dance
- EXCLUSIVE | Kabir Khan on Tubelight failure: Hope it doesn’t make Salman Khan wary of experimenting
Salman Khan today (November 16) enquired about Aamir Khan’s health and the nature of his injury sustained while shooting for Dangal. The Indian Express had earlier reported on how shooting of Dangal had to be stopped due to Aamir suffering from severe back muscle spasm (Read the full story here).
Aamir Khan confirmed via a tweet that there was nothing serious about the injury (Read the full story here).
Salman,on his part, first asked the media,” What happened to Aamir?’ On telling him about Aamir’s injury, Salman expressed genuine concern for his friend and said, “It is not serious I hope.”
- Secret Superstar actor Aamir Khan: Shah Rukh Khan is a great storyteller
- From Aamir Khan to Katrina Kaif, here is how celebrites wished fans on Eid
- Shah Rukh Khan was the one who was difficult to reach: Saira Banu on Bollywood's Khans
- Salman Khan says he hates Aamir Khan, here are the deets
- I have lot of expectations from Salman Khan's Sultan: Aamir Khan
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' won't be shot in Punjab to avoid location clash with Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'
Answering our query of what he would do to stay safe while shooting for the film, Salman said, “I will not use any duplicates. I will make sure everything is done by me and I will train hard.”