Salman Khan today (November 16) enquired about Aamir Khan’s health and the nature of his injury sustained while shooting for Dangal. The Indian Express had earlier reported on how shooting of Dangal had to be stopped due to Aamir suffering from severe back muscle spasm.
Aamir Khan confirmed via a tweet that there was nothing serious about the injury.
Salman,on his part, first asked the media,” What happened to Aamir?’ On telling him about Aamir’s injury, Salman expressed genuine concern for his friend and said, “It is not serious I hope.”
- After conquering Chinese box office, Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar set to wow Hong Kong
- Aamir Khan: I don’t charge a fee, but have a share in profits
- Aamir Khan: Amitabh Bachchan injured back and shoulder but better now
- Aamir Khan through the ages
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Aamir Khan tweets about his injury on ‘Dangal’ sets, says not such a major injury
Answering our query of what he would do to stay safe while shooting for the film, Salman said, “I will not use any duplicates. I will make sure everything is done by me and I will train hard.”