Salman Khan today (November 16) enquired about Aamir Khan’s health and the nature of his injury sustained while shooting for Dangal. The Indian Express had earlier reported on how shooting of Dangal had to be stopped due to Aamir suffering from severe back muscle spasm.
Aamir Khan confirmed via a tweet that there was nothing serious about the injury.
Salman,on his part, first asked the media,” What happened to Aamir?’ On telling him about Aamir’s injury, Salman expressed genuine concern for his friend and said, “It is not serious I hope.”
- The Khans are all set to rock our 2018 movie calendar with Zero, Race 3 and Thugs of Hindostan
- Amitabh Bachchan is in serious throwback mood, shares photos with Sridevi, Salman, Aamir and Abhishek
- As Shah Rukh Khan turns 52, son AbRam, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar and others wish the superstar
- I have lot of expectations from Salman Khan's Sultan: Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan tweets about his injury on 'Dangal' sets, says not such a major injury
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' won't be shot in Punjab to avoid location clash with Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'
Answering our query of what he would do to stay safe while shooting for the film, Salman said, “I will not use any duplicates. I will make sure everything is done by me and I will train hard.”