While Salman Khan loves his plush apartment at suburban Mumbai, the actor often likes to organize bashes and spend some relaxing moments at his spacious Panvel bungalow. Moreover, this farmhouse located in the outskirts of Mumbai, also gives shelter to many animals.
From poultry to cows to other domestic animals and dogs, the actor owns these animals that are well tended by his staff at his Panvel farmhouse. The latest addition to them, are two horses that are apparently named Bajrangi and Bhaijaan. From what we hear, Salman Khan developed the hobby of breeding horses after he met Randeep Hooda on the sets of Kick. The two bonded well during the shoot of the film and were often spotted interacting and exchanging opinions about horses, because of which Salman too got interested in breeding horses.
- Salman Khan on casting couch: It is the most disgusting thing
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Monsoon Shootout to clash with Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan took only three days to prepare for his horse riding stunts
- EXCLUSIVE | Kabir Khan on Tubelight failure: Hope it doesn't make Salman Khan wary of experimenting
- Happy Birthday Salman Khan: Don't know how to dance? No worries, Salman can make even Pappu dance
- Kabir Khan shoots Bajrangi Bhaijaan scenes at Salman Khan's Panvel farmhouse
It is a well-known fact that Randeep Hooda is a polo player who not only owns horses but also owns a sports team in polo.