While Salman Khan loves his plush apartment at suburban Mumbai, the actor often likes to organize bashes and spend some relaxing moments at his spacious Panvel bungalow. Moreover, this farmhouse located in the outskirts of Mumbai, also gives shelter to many animals.
From poultry to cows to other domestic animals and dogs, the actor owns these animals that are well tended by his staff at his Panvel farmhouse. The latest addition to them, are two horses that are apparently named Bajrangi and Bhaijaan. From what we hear, Salman Khan developed the hobby of breeding horses after he met Randeep Hooda on the sets of Kick. The two bonded well during the shoot of the film and were often spotted interacting and exchanging opinions about horses, because of which Salman too got interested in breeding horses.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan gets an impressive opening in China, earns Rs 14.61 crore on day one
- Inside photos and videos from Salman Khan’s birthday bash in Panvel
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Here’s how Shah Rukh Khan wished Salman Khan on his birthday
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
It is a well-known fact that Randeep Hooda is a polo player who not only owns horses but also owns a sports team in polo.