It was quite a pleasant sight to watch former lovers Salman Khan and Sangeeta Bijlani bonding big time at Arpita Khan’s baby shower held at a suburban five star in Mumbai on Valentine’s Day. And the duo did nothing to keep their chemistry unnoticed or hidden.
Says an eyewitness present at the event, “Salman was in a jolly good mood. He had specially come down for Arpita’s baby shower. While he mingled with all guests, his special attention was reserved for Sangeeta. They both looked extremely comfortable together.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The gentleman that the actor is, Salman even saw Sangeeta out while she was leaving. Says a source, “Salman came out to say goodbye to Sangeeta. Both were holding hands and Salman gently kissed her goodbye. He even whistled signalling her to arrive.”
Also read: I like the fear of being single: Salman Khan
A galaxy of A-listers trooped in for Arpita’s baby shower. Spotted at the venue were Arpita’s husband, Salim Khan, Salma Khan, Helen, Sohail and Seema Khan and their kids. Alvira Agnihotri, Waheeda Rehman, Anushka Sharma, Riteish and wife Genelia D’Souza, Anu and Sunny Dewan, Pulkit Samrat, Kabir Khan and wife Mini Mathur, Dabboo Ratnani with wife Manisha, Sneha Ullal, Shabbir Ahluwalia with wife Kanchi Kaul, Sajid Nadiawala with wife Wardha, Elli Avram, Shaina NC and others.
Conspicuous by their absence were Arbaaz and Malaika Arora Khan.