It was quite a pleasant sight to watch former lovers Salman Khan and Sangeeta Bijlani bonding big time at Arpita Khan’s baby shower held at a suburban five star in Mumbai on Valentine’s Day. And the duo did nothing to keep their chemistry unnoticed or hidden.
Says an eyewitness present at the event, “Salman was in a jolly good mood. He had specially come down for Arpita’s baby shower. While he mingled with all guests, his special attention was reserved for Sangeeta. They both looked extremely comfortable together.”
The gentleman that the actor is, Salman even saw Sangeeta out while she was leaving. Says a source, “Salman came out to say goodbye to Sangeeta. Both were holding hands and Salman gently kissed her goodbye. He even whistled signalling her to arrive.”
Also read: I like the fear of being single: Salman Khan
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
A galaxy of A-listers trooped in for Arpita’s baby shower. Spotted at the venue were Arpita’s husband, Salim Khan, Salma Khan, Helen, Sohail and Seema Khan and their kids. Alvira Agnihotri, Waheeda Rehman, Anushka Sharma, Riteish and wife Genelia D’Souza, Anu and Sunny Dewan, Pulkit Samrat, Kabir Khan and wife Mini Mathur, Dabboo Ratnani with wife Manisha, Sneha Ullal, Shabbir Ahluwalia with wife Kanchi Kaul, Sajid Nadiawala with wife Wardha, Elli Avram, Shaina NC and others.
Conspicuous by their absence were Arbaaz and Malaika Arora Khan.