Salman Khan, known for promoting new breed of actors, has given Nargis Fakhri a song opportunity in his “Kick” and feels that mindset about “pretty and outstanding dancer” is baseless.
“Nargis has done a song in the film, which is outstandingly great. I really like her, her energy is great, and I think she will be benefited a lot with the song,” said Salman.
“I don’t know why there was so much negativity about Nargis earlier. I think she is a very pretty girl, an outstanding dancer and a lovely person to work with. She has got a great sense of humour,” he added.
The directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, “Kick” is set for July 25 release and the superstar will be seen romancing Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez in the action drama.
Drawing a comparison between Nargis and his on-screen leading lady Jacqueline, Salman pointed out the similarities in them.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Both are very spontaneous and chilled out… they are like the girls-next-door. Jacqueline has got this film only because of her hard work and everyone deserves a second chance. Jacqueline was the best choice. We are grateful that she did the film.”