Salman Khan, who is known for being outspoken about his thoughts, recently vented out his ire at a group of students at Subhash Ghai’s film school Whistling Woods.
Apparently, when Salman went to meet the Showman at his acting school, he noticed that a group of students paid no heed to Ghai, as he walked passed them. It was the underlying disrespect of not acknowledging an industry senior, especially with the credentials which Ghai has, that angered Salman.
On noticing this, Salman, true to his straight forward and blunt style, chided the students and gave them a crash course in manners. He asked them why they didn’t stand up in respect on seeing Ghai, when Salman himself does so when he meets Ghai.
Currently, Subhash Ghai is working on his soon to release film ‘Kaanchi’ that stars newcomer Mishti and Kartik Tiwari. Interestingly, the film which will also mark Ghai’s return to direction after the 2008 film ‘Yuvvraaj’, will be Bollywood’s first film to feature Auro 3D sound.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016