Salman Khan, who is known for being outspoken about his thoughts, recently vented out his ire at a group of students at Subhash Ghai’s film school Whistling Woods.
Apparently, when Salman went to meet the Showman at his acting school, he noticed that a group of students paid no heed to Ghai, as he walked passed them. It was the underlying disrespect of not acknowledging an industry senior, especially with the credentials which Ghai has, that angered Salman.
On noticing this, Salman, true to his straight forward and blunt style, chided the students and gave them a crash course in manners. He asked them why they didn’t stand up in respect on seeing Ghai, when Salman himself does so when he meets Ghai.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Currently, Subhash Ghai is working on his soon to release film ‘Kaanchi’ that stars newcomer Mishti and Kartik Tiwari. Interestingly, the film which will also mark Ghai’s return to direction after the 2008 film ‘Yuvvraaj’, will be Bollywood’s first film to feature Auro 3D sound.