Director par excellence Kabir Khan, best remembered for his film ‘Kabul Express’, ‘New York’ and the 2012 Salman Khan starrer ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, is all set to work with Salman again. It is learnt that Kabir is set to work with Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor for his next film titled ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
The film which will be presented by Salman himself under his own company ‘Salman Khan Ventures’, will have Salman play the role of the title character Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Commenting on the film Kabir says that the story of the film will be very relevant to today’s times and will feature a larger-than-life background with a human story. With the shooting commencing this November, the film will be shot across many parts of India and is slated to release on Eid next year.
Salman and Kareena were last seen together as co-stars in the film ‘Bodyguard’, later Kareena did an item number ‘Fevicol Se’ in Salman’s Dabangg 2.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls