Bollywood superstar Salman has always been known as the ladies man. According to reports, Salman Khan now will be spotted with not one, not two, but sixty girls!
In a special promotional song for his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s upcoming film ‘O Teri’ Salman Khan will be seen shaking a leg with sixty girls.
The reports further suggest that Salman Khan will have five costume changes that have been designed by his sister Alvira Khan and Ashley Lobo.
Atul Agnihotri said, “It’s the title track that’s being picturised on Salman Khan, Pulkit Samrat and Bilal. We have got a mix group of dancers. While we have chosen one group from ‘India’s Got Talent’, the others are from abroad.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016