Bollywood superstar Salman has always been known as the ladies man. According to reports, Salman Khan now will be spotted with not one, not two, but sixty girls!
In a special promotional song for his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s upcoming film ‘O Teri’ Salman Khan will be seen shaking a leg with sixty girls.
The reports further suggest that Salman Khan will have five costume changes that have been designed by his sister Alvira Khan and Ashley Lobo.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Atul Agnihotri said, “It’s the title track that’s being picturised on Salman Khan, Pulkit Samrat and Bilal. We have got a mix group of dancers. While we have chosen one group from ‘India’s Got Talent’, the others are from abroad.”