Actor Amy Jackson says any girl would love to date superstar Salman Khan. Amy considers the 50-year-old star a “great friend”, who has given her a lot of confidence. There were reports that Salman made a surprise appearance at 2.0 teaser launch to support Amy. When asked would she like to date the Sultan star, the actor said, “Who wouldn’t like to date Salman Khan? I am totally single and I am very happy.”
Amy was speaking at the launch of a magazine. The actress was part of Salman’s brother Sohail Khan’s directorial venture Freaky Ali. “Salman has been great as a friend and giving me lot of guidance. Also Akshay Kumar has always been helping me,” she added. Amy said she would love to star opposite Salman if she gets an offer. The actress also praised the star for his fit physique.
“Salman has dropped 20 kilos now. He was there at the ‘Robot 2’ launch and I was like how did you lose that in a month, he has done a brilliant job. He has incorporated lot of cardio into his routine. He looks fantastic,” she added. Later on being about fitness, Amy said her Akshay is an inspiration and among the actresses she thinks Deepika Padukone has a great body.
“I think Akshay Kumar has sustained that (fitness) since the time he has started in the industry. It is not that he became an actor and then got a good body. He lives by that mantra. His action sequences are best in Bollywood,” Amy said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The 24-year-old actress, who had worked with the Akshay in Singh is Bliing says he is a huge inspiration. “He (Akshay) is a big inspiration, he is great at action, stunts. We did martial arts training. Among ladies I think Deepika Padukone is good, her body is great, she is always keeping fit. May be Jacqueline Fernandez also, as she incorporates dancing and pilates,” she added.
The actor is travelling most of the time and hence tries to keep her training to minimum. “As I travel a lot I keep it (training) minimal but effective, sleep is vital,” she added.