“Congratulations, Mr PM. You have gone ahead with a very strong move for your larger vision to wipe out corruption in our country. That’s the larger overview that we as citizens patiently understand and recognise. Change isn’t often comfortable, but everybody will find their way to embrace it if they focus on the larger picture,” said Aishwarya in an interview with NDTV. Aishwarya was in the capital for her brand commitments.
Salman Khan was also not behind in praising PM Modi. He started Bigg Boss with lauding PM Modi’s decision. “Iss hafte kaale dhan par danaadan vaar padi. It is a fantastic move. I salute PM Modi’s move to wipe out black money”, said Salman before starting the show.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Even am facing problems. I was in Hong Kong. I will have to go to the bank in next 2-3 days to exchange four notes of Rs. 1000 and six Rs. 500 notes,” added Salman.
Aamir Khan has come out in support of PM Narendra Modi’s decision to abolish 500 and 1000 rupee notes in India. Lauding the initiative that has been instituted to curb black money, Aamir made it clear that one needs to do things that the country requires it’s countrymen to do.
Speaking at the song launch of Dangal, Aamir said, “I think these issues which are concerning our country are more important. We shouldn’t see the short term impact of it. The things that we need to do for the country, we should do it. Even if it (demonetisation) causes loss to my film, I will see it as a small thing.”