Sajid Nadiadwala has come up with a new idea of helping his directors work hassle free and uninterrupted. He recently bought a couple of offices which he would give to his directors. He currently has a variety of films slated to release in the coming two years.
Apart from working on his films, he will also give his directors the liberty to work on their own films as well in their offices. This way he has given all his directors their individual spaces to work in.
- Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari joins hands with Sajid Nadiadwala for his next
- Baaghi 2 director Ahmed Khan: Audience find franchises better than stand alone films
- Sajid Nadiadwala has Jacqueline Fernandez in mind while scripting Kick 2
- Kick 2: Salman Khan starrer to release on Christmas 2019
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh to make a love story in collaboration with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Feeling responsibility with Dhawan brothers in ‘Dishoom’: Sajid Nadiadwala
Apparently, directors Kabir Khan, Imtiaz Ali and Sabbir Khan are on a strict schedule while working on their upcoming movies.
The directors were taken by surprise when they were told that they will have their independent offices.
Kabir Khan is even operating his work on ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ from this office.
Nadiadwala has bought offices in Veera Desai road while he has his office in Versova.