Producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala wants to dedicate the opening song of his upcoming film ‘Heropanti‘ to all the flute players.
Nadiadwala, who is introducing Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger in his home production, wants to dedicate the first song of the film – ‘Whistle Baja’ to flutists.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The filmmaker feels that they (flute players) should be given some credit for keeping the tune alive for last 30 years, which could have been forgotten.
The producer has invited about ten flute players to be a part of the first song launch as he wanted to honour them for their contribution.
The film ‘Heropanti’ starring debutants Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon is slated for release on May 23.