Sajid Nadiadwala has his kitty full of work for the next two years. He is said to have hired an assistant for each of his seven projects.
Nadiadwala has big ticket projects like “Baaghi”, “Dishoom”, “Housefull 3”, “Tamasha”, “Rangoon”, “Phantom” and the remake of “Magadheera” in the pipeline. The producer-director is working simultaneously on each of them.
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh to make a love story in collaboration with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Baaghi 2: Rumoured couple Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff begin shoot, see photo
- Tiger Shroff set to shave his head off for Baaghi 2
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Salman Khan has the quality to spot talent in people: Sajid Nadiadwala
- After Aamir,Salman,SRK takes up Chetan Bhagat novel
Confirming the news, his spokesperson said: “Considering the quantum of work Sajid has in the next two years, he came up with the idea of having one person simultaneously working on all the seven projects.”
Nadiadwala, who sat in the director’s chair for “Kick”, has put each assistant on one project to update him about the progress on a daily bases.