Sajid Nadiadwala has his kitty full of work for the next two years. He is said to have hired an assistant for each of his seven projects.
Nadiadwala has big ticket projects like “Baaghi”, “Dishoom”, “Housefull 3”, “Tamasha”, “Rangoon”, “Phantom” and the remake of “Magadheera” in the pipeline. The producer-director is working simultaneously on each of them.
- Sajid Nadiadwala has Jacqueline Fernandez in mind while scripting Kick 2
- Kick 2: Salman Khan starrer to release on Christmas 2019
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh to make a love story in collaboration with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Salman Khan has the quality to spot talent in people: Sajid Nadiadwala
- After Aamir,Salman,SRK takes up Chetan Bhagat novel
Confirming the news, his spokesperson said: “Considering the quantum of work Sajid has in the next two years, he came up with the idea of having one person simultaneously working on all the seven projects.”
Nadiadwala, who sat in the director’s chair for “Kick”, has put each assistant on one project to update him about the progress on a daily bases.