Actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who stars in Sajid Khan’s ‘Humshakals’, said the director is like her brother and she feels awkward to hear link-up rumours about them.
Tamannaah, 24, who made her Bollywood debut with Khan’s ‘Himmatwala‘ opposite actor Ajay Devgn, finds the rumours of their affair hilarious.
“Sajid Khan is my brother. I also tie him rakhi. I find the rumours hilarious. If a director believes in an actor, they should not be linked. It gets awkward,” she said in an interview.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
There have been reports that Bipasha Basu is not promoting the movie because she felt sidelined opposite Tamannaah and Esha.
“It is a fact that Bipasha is not promoting the film but I don’t exactly know the reason behind this. But there was no such atmosphere on the sets. We all got along well. Sajid made clear from the beginning who had what role and for what duration,” she said.
The actress hailed Sajid, saying nobody makes a commercial comedy the way he does and even though ‘Himmatwala’ did not do well, she had no qualms in working with him again.
“There are ups and down in one’s career. I completely value Sajid’s ability to be a fantastic comic director. ‘Housefull’ and ‘Housefull 2’ were brands at their time. Sajid has the capibility to freshen up a comedy,” Tamannaah said.