Actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who stars in Sajid Khan’s ‘Humshakals’, said the director is like her brother and she feels awkward to hear link-up rumours about them.
Tamannaah, 24, who made her Bollywood debut with Khan’s ‘Himmatwala‘ opposite actor Ajay Devgn, finds the rumours of their affair hilarious.
“Sajid Khan is my brother. I also tie him rakhi. I find the rumours hilarious. If a director believes in an actor, they should not be linked. It gets awkward,” she said in an interview.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Tamannaah stars opposite Saif Ali Khan in ‘Humshakals’, which also has Ritiesh Deshmukh, Ram Kapoor, Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta.
There have been reports that Bipasha Basu is not promoting the movie because she felt sidelined opposite Tamannaah and Esha.
“It is a fact that Bipasha is not promoting the film but I don’t exactly know the reason behind this. But there was no such atmosphere on the sets. We all got along well. Sajid made clear from the beginning who had what role and for what duration,” she said.
The actress hailed Sajid, saying nobody makes a commercial comedy the way he does and even though ‘Himmatwala’ did not do well, she had no qualms in working with him again.
“There are ups and down in one’s career. I completely value Sajid’s ability to be a fantastic comic director. ‘Housefull’ and ‘Housefull 2’ were brands at their time. Sajid has the capibility to freshen up a comedy,” Tamannaah said.