Actress Kareena Kapoor, who will be next seen opposite Ajay Devgn in ‘Singham Returns’ feels her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan will be a better cop on screen.
“I think Saif will be the best cop (on screen). I think he will be better than Ajay,” Kareena told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Singham Returns’.
Kareena said she hates doing action stuff on screen but in director Rohit Shetty’s films she enjoys doing it. “I hate doing action but in Rohit’s film nothing is that difficult. I have been on a car, bike in ‘Golmaal’ series and now I will be riding auto rickshaw in Singham Returns. I feel safe secured with Rohit,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I had fun doing this film. Though it was a bit hectic (shooting) but Rohit made things easy for us,” she said.
‘Singham Returns’ will be releasing on August 15.