Saif Ali Khan starrer ‘Happy Ending’ is set to release in November this year.
The much-awaited romantic comedy also starring Ileana D’cruz opposite Saif is set to release on November 28, a press release issued here said.
Earlier, actor Ranbir Kapoor-starrer ‘Bombay Velvet’ was scheduled to release on November 29 but now the film has been pushed to May 2015.
‘Happy Ending’ is directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK. It is produced by Saif and Dinesh Vijan under their banner Illuminati Films.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The film is an observation of the modern Indian man and woman. It has a take on love, relationships, marriage, friendships, plagiarism and happy endings.